Table of Contents
Visa Information Tool
Thailand Visit Visa
Planning a long vacation in Thailand? Then You will need a Thailand Visit Visa if you intend to stay in the country for more than 30 days.
Table of Contents
The "Land of Smiles" is one of the jewels of Southeast Asia. Thanks to the thriving tourism industry, Thailand is well-developed and provides all kinds of modern comforts to travelers from around the world. Yet it's also still wild enough to offer off-the-beaten-path adventure and once-in-a-lifetime travel experiences.
Cities like Bangkok and Chiang Mai are bustling hives of activity and commerce, but you haven't really seen the country until you've trekked in the mountains or enjoyed some face-time with elephants or the bold monkeys always ready to steal your lunch (or your camera, if you're not careful). Thailand's attractions are diverse, and each provides tourists with a rewarding and memorable experience in its own way.
"Learn about the requirements for visiting Thailand, such as how much does Thailand visit visa cost? What documents will you be needing for applying for a visit visa? etc."
Do You need a visa to visit Thailand
Yes, you will need a visa to travel to Thailand.
Which type of Visa do you need to visit Thailand
Tourist Visa is required to visit Thailand.
Thailand Visit Visa Processing Time
The Royal Thai Embassy takes 05 working days to process the visa applications. This time could vary depending on the procedures at the Embassy. Applicants are advised to submit their applications a minimum of 10 days prior to their departure date.
Please note that if the applicant is not a citizen of Pakistan, the processing of the visa application may take 2-3 months.
Thailand Visit Visa Fees
|Visa Category||Visa Validity||Visa Fee (PKR)|
|Transit Visa - Single entry||-||4,000 PKR|
|Transit Visa - Double-entry||-||8,000 PKR|
|Transit Visa - Triple entry||-||12,000 PKR|
|Tourist visa – Single entry||3 months||5,000 PKR|
|Tourist visa – multiple entries||6 months||25,000 PKR|
|Non- immigrant visa||-|
|Single entry||3 months||12,000 PKR|
|Multiple entries||1 year||25,000 PKR|
|Multiple entries||3 years||50,000 PKR|
Thailand Visit Visa Process
Go to the visavendor.com. Here you will have to:
- Fill in the Assessment form
- Receive our email
- You will have to pay the refundable visa service fee that Visa Vendor charges
- After your payment, you will be given credentials of your portal
- You will attach all your important documents that are mentioned in the checklist above
- Your application will be finalized
- Once your application is completed, it will be sent to the embassy to get processed
Thailand Visit Visa Requirements
- Two sets of application forms, duly filled
- Passport and two copies (All previous passports required)
- The passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of intended exit from Thailand
- All previous passports required for all categories
- Copy of the CNIC of the applicant (two sets)
- Two fresh passport-sized colored photographs (3.5 x 4.5 cm)
- Original bank statement for 1 Year ( showing an amount no less than PKR 100,000)
- In case of multiple entry visa, the closing amount of the statement must be more than PKR 650,000)
- Certified letter of account maintenance from the bank
- An E-Ticket (confirmed, round trip)
- Hotel Booking
- NTN Certificate (NTN stands for National Tax Number which can be obtained by the FBR (Federal Board of Revenue) department)
- MRC & FRC Attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for Family Applications
- In case more members of the family apply, every member of the family must submit the complete documentation including every supporting document
- Personal cover/request letter: mentioning the name and passport number of the applicant(s), the purpose of visit, date of travel and other important information
- Letter from the employer of the applicant stating the relationship with the applicant, the job/position, duration of service and salary/income, no objection to the applicants travel, the date of the applicant’s leave taken and any other important information
- The employing company’s registration certificate (except in the case of government offices and international organizations)
- All other supporting documents
- Embassy’s visa fee in cash
Best Tourist Spots to Visit in Thailand
- Railay Beach
- Koh Phi Phi
- The Grand Palace, Bangkok
- Sunday Walking Street, Chiang Mai
- Wild Elephants at Khao Yai National Park
- Sukhothai Old City
- Historic City of Ayutthaya
- Doi Suthep
- Floating Markets
Visa Information Tool