Mauritius Visit Visa
Mauritius is an island nation located in Eastern Africa known for its fascinating natural beauty.
Mauritius is a great country to visit due to its safer environment. It is famous for its beaches and lagoons. It attracts a large number of tourists from all over the world every year. It is a small peaceful country with a strong economy, and tourism has excellent participation in raising the country's economy. If you are planning a holiday, a family tour or a honeymoon trip, we recommend you to choose Mauritius as your destination, and you won't regret this decision.
Before making your final decision, you must know what you need to visit Mauritius.
Do you need a Mauritius Visit Visa to Enter Mauritius?
It depends upon your citizenship. If you are from any of the following countries, you need to require Mauritius Visit Visa Prior Travelling.
- North Korea
- Palestinian State
- Saharawi Republic
- South Sudan
Countries whose passport are not accepted
The Mauritius government does not accept the passport of the following countries. If you belong to any of these countries, you have to apply for an entry permit first.
- The homelands of Bophuthatswana, Ciskei, Transkei, Venda or any other home existing in the Republic of South Africa
- Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
Who can get a Mauritius On Arrival Visa?
If you are from any of the following countries, you can get a Mauritius Visa On Arrival for up to two weeks.
If you are from one of the following countries, you can have a Visa On Arrival for 60 days.
Bosnia and Herzegovina
The central African Republic
Sao Tome and Principe
What are the requirements for a Mauritius Visit Visa?
You need to complete the following documents to apply for a Mauritius Visit Visa:
1. A Completed Mauritius Visit Visa Application Form
2. Two recent photographs that must be passport-sized
3. A passport that is valid for the duration you will stay in Mauritius.
4. A bank statement to show enough funds
5. A proof indicating your purpose of visit in Mauritius
6. A copy of your return ticket
7. Proof of accommodation in Mauritius for your entire stay, i.e., hotel reservation, etc
8. Health insurance document
What will be the processing time of a Mauritius Visit Visa?
If you belong to any country that needs Mauritius to visit before traveling, you must know the processing time of the visa. Usually, it can take anywhere between 10 to 20 days. However, the exact processing time depends upon your country.
What will be the validity of a Mauritius Visit Visa?
You can stay for a maximum of 90 days with a Mauritius Visit Visa.
Best Hotels for your accommodation
You must know some best and cheap hotels when you visit Mauritius. Here is a small list of some best hotels in Mauritius:
- Outrigger Mauritius Beach Resort
- Lux Belle Mare
- The Residence Mauritius
- LUX* Grand Gaube
- Manisa Hotel
- Victoria Beachcomber
- Voile Bleue Boutique Hotel
The 7 Awesome Tourist Attractions in Mauritius
These are the attractions that you would love to visit in Mauritius:
1. Grand Bassin
2. Trou Aux Biches
3. Chamarel Coloured Earth
4. Flic En Flac Beach
5. Port Louis
6. Chamarel Waterfall
7. Tamarin Bay