Haiti Visit Visa
Haiti allows citizens from most countries to stay visa-free for 3 months. But if you want to stay in Haiti for more than 3 months then you will be needing a Haiti Visa Visa
Haiti is the beautiful Caribbean nation is a piece of paradise taken straight from the movies, with turquoise waves gently lapping at golden shores, misty mountaintops peeking through lush vegetation, and spectacular sunsets blanketing the landscape in vivid color. It is located on the second largest island in the Caribbean, Hispaniola, and shares its idyllic setting with the Dominican Republic. If looking for enthralling historical monuments as well as blissful beach beauty, then Haiti is the place to be.
Located on the Hispaniola in the Caribbean region with the Dominican Republic lying to its east. Port-au-Prince is popular as the capital of this Caribbean island. A visit to Haiti is an amazing experience since this exquisite island is indeed a paradise with turquoise waters, eye-catching golden shores, lush green vegetation, heavenly mountaintops, spectacular, colorful landscape, historical monuments, and pleasant environment. So, lots of tourists worldwide visit Haiti to explore various popular tourist spots here.
"Learn about the requirements for visiting Haiti, such as how much does a Haiti visit visa cost? What documents will you be needing for applying for a visit visa? Etc."
Do You need a visa to visit Haiti
You do NOT need a tourist visa to travel to this country.
Which type of Visa do you need to Visit Haiti
Haiti allows citizens from most countries to stay visa-free for 3 months.
Haiti Visit Visa Processing Time
- If you choose Standard Processing, it will take 9 Business Days, and your visa will cost USD 200.
- If you choose Rush Processing, it will take 7 Business Days, and your visa will cost USD 230.
- If you choose Super Rush Processing, it will take 5 Business Days, and your visa will cost USD 250.
Haiti visit Visa Fees
All Foreign passport holders traveling to Haiti must pay a tourist fee set at $10 at the airport.
Haiti Visit Visa Requirements
- Duly completed and signed Application Form
- Two (2) passport-sized color photos
- Letter explaining the reason and length of stay, as well as providing references in Haiti
- Name, address, and telephone number of the hotel or hotels where the applicant will be staying; or alternatively, the name, address, and telephone number of the friend or friends with whom the applicant will be staying;
- Valid passport
- Photocopy of round-trip booking confirmation or ticket; and
- Letter from the applicant’s current employer.
Haiti Visit visa process
Go to the visavendor.com. Here you will have to:
- Fill in the Assessment form
- Receive our email
- You will have to pay the refundable visa service fee that Visa Vendor charges
- After your payment, you will be given credentials of your portal
- You will attach all your important documents that are mentioned in the checklist above
- Your application will be finalized
- Once your application is completed, it will be sent to the embassy to get processed
Best Tourist Spots to Visit in Haiti
|Bassin Bleu||Cathedral Notre Dame de Cap Haitien|
|Kokoye Beach||Site des Ramiers|
|Gelee Beach||The Palace of Sans-Souci|