Table of Contents
Visa Information Tool
Chad Visit Visa
Visitors to Chad must obtain a Chad visit visa unless they come from one of the visa-exempt countries.
Table of Contents
A visit to Chad is not for the fainthearted. The country has been described as extreme in a continent that is full of destinations that will leave you out of your comfort zone. The country is certainly one that will leave you with memories, good and bad, that you will never forget.
You may find yourself asking “well, why would anyone want to visit Chad?”. The answer could be the stunning terrain of the Sahara Desert which is some of the most oddly beautiful in the world, or the answer could be the animals that live in the Zakouma National Park. In all likelihood, however, the reason for visiting a country like Chad is simply to experience what life is like in one of the most hostile and poorest parts of the world. A trip to Chad is far from a holiday but more of a life lesson.
Chad is a northern central African country that will definitely leave you with a lot of memories when you visit this place. The landscape, climate, and political conditions are definitely not for the lily-livered, but if you are courageous enough and travel hardened, then you will simply love it
"Learn about the requirements for visiting Chad, such as how much does a Chad visit visa cost? What documents will you be needing for applying for a visit visa? etc."
Do You need a visa to visit Chad
Yes, you will need a visa to travel to Chad.
Which type of Visa do you need to Visit Chad
A tourist visa is required.
Chad Visit Visa Processing Time
Chad visas are usually processed in 4 business days. Rush or Emergency visa service may be available for additional fees.
Chad Visit Visa Fees
|Type of visa||Maximum validity||Processing time||Embassy fee|
|Single entry||up to 1 month||10 business days||$ 150.00|
|Single entry||up to 1 month||7 business days||$ 150.00|
|Single entry||up to 1 month||2 business days||$ 200.00|
|Multiple entries||up to 3 months||10 business days||$ 200.00|
|Multiple entries||up to 3 months||7 business days||$ 200.00|
|Multiple entries||up to 3 months||2 business days||$ 250.00|
|Multiple entries||up to 6 months||10 business days||$ 250.00|
|Multiple entries||up to 6 months||7 business days||$ 250.00|
|Multiple entries||up to 6 months||2 business days||$ 300.00|
Chad Visit visa process
Go to the visavendor.com. Here you will have to:
- Fill in the Assessment form
- Receive our email
- You will have to pay the refundable visa service fee that Visa Vendor charges
- After your payment, you will be given credentials of your portal
- You will attach all your important documents that are mentioned in the checklist above
- Your application will be finalized
- Once your application is completed, it will be sent to the embassy to get processed
Chad Visit Visa Requirements
- Passport Requirements:
- Original, signed passport valid for 6 months beyond stay, with at least two blank passport pages available for visa stamp(s). Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for visa stamps.
- Chad Visa Application Form:
- One signed Chad visa application form. After placing your order, fill out the application form included in your Visa Application Kit.
- Photo Requirements:
- One recent 2 x 2 passport type photograph in color, front view and with a plain/white background.
- Other Forms:
- An original letter of employment, certifying that the applicant is an employee of the company and in good standing, is required. The letter must indicate the dates for which leave was approved and the intended date of return to the company.
- Letter Of Invitation:
- A letter of invitation from the host company or sponsor in Chad explaining the relationship to the applicant and the purpose of travel to Chad. In addition, the letter must indicate the length of stay, place of stay, and host’s name and contact information.
- Proof of Travel Arrangements:
- Computer-generated flight itinerary from the airline or travel agency or copy of airline tickets.
- Medical Requirements.
Best Tourist Spots to Visit in Chad
Lakes of Ounianga
Zakouma National Park
Am Timan, Chad
Visa Information Tool