Andorra Visit Visa
Every year around 10 million people choose Andorra as their destination to visit. It is flourishing financially mostly because of tourism.
Andorra is the 6th-smallest nation in Europe and surrounded by Spain and France. Although it is not a part of the European Union, it uses the Euro as its currency. It is an amazing country because you can enjoy tax-free shopping here.
The land of Andorra is uneven and hilly with several beautiful rivers and mountain lakes. Because of its high mountain peaks, Andorra is considered to be the well-liked place for winter skiing.
It is one of the safest nations in the world with almost no crime rate. It is unique as it is the only nation in the world with the language Catalan as its official language.
How to get an Andorra Visit Visa?
In case you don’t know, let me tell you that Andorra has no airport. Therefore, you can only enter there through France or Spain as it is situated between them. If you belong to any non-EU country, then you need to have a Schengen visa with multiple or double entries to visit Andorra.
But, if you belong to any EU country, then you won't need any visa to get into Andorra. All you need to have your passport or identity card.
Who needs a Schengen Visa to visit Andorra?
If you belong to any of the following countries, then you are free from filing additional paperwork to get a visa for a short stay in Andorra.
All the nation of the Schengen Area
1. Countries belong to the European Union
4. United States
If your country is not on the given list, then you will have to apply for a multiple entry Schengen Visa to get into Andorra either through Spain or France.
Note that you can also fill our Assessment form. Click Here Andorra Visit Visa Form to begin the process.
How long will it take?
Generally, a Schengen Visa takes approximately 10 to 15 days for processing. However, if you want a visa on urgent bases, then it will take less time to process.
What will be the cost of a Visa for Andorra?
It will cost only USD 90$.
Is Andorra Expensive to Visit?
Andorra is still cheap in comparison to France, but it is gradually increasing in cost as they are working to improve the areas by giving them the latest look.
7 Top-Rated Tourist Magnetism in Andorra
Let me tell you the top-rated places in Andorra that you must visit.
1. La Cortinada and Sant Martí Church
2. The Town of Les Escaldes
3. Touring the Valira d'Orient Valley
4. Encamp and the National Automobile Museum
5. The Santa Coloma Church
6. Madriu-Perafita-Claror Valley
7. Our Lady of Meritxell
Some Facts about Andorra
There are some interesting facts you should know before visiting Andorra.
1. It has no army and navy forces.
2. The people of Andorra live long lives.
3. In Andorra, the average age for men is about 80 years, and for women, it's 84.
4. Andorra has no airport.
5. Andorra has an unemployment rate of around 1%.
6. It is also the only nation ruled by two princes.
7. Andorra de la Vella is the capital of Andorra which is the highest capital city in Europe.
8. Two-thirds of the population of Andorra are Spanish and French people and do not have Andorran nationality.