Studying in Bolivia is quite exciting; everyone will find something exceptional that will fulfill their need for learning and adventure.
Table of Contents
Bolivia is a multiethnic country in central South America with one of the highest literacy rates. It is one of the most excellent places to study and known for its distinct environment and climate. Every year students from all over the world choose to study in Bolivia. The capital city of Bolivia is Sucre, home to some of the best universities. By studying in Bolivia, you will experience a multiethnic environment along with the amiable and warmhearted locals. Bolivia is also one of the popular tourist destinations known for its colourful history, fascinating natural beauty, diverse wildlife, and jaw-dropping landscapes.
If you are considering it a study abroad destination, we will guide you with everything about a Bolivia Student Visa.
How to get a Bolivia Student Visa?
To study in Bolivia, all you need is to have a Bolivia Student Visa. It will allow you to enter and live in the state for study or to participate in any academic activity. If you want to live in the country for more than 30 days, you also need to apply for a temporary residence after you arrive in Bolivia. You are suggested to apply for a student visa at least 2 to 3 weeks before your arrival. Before applying for a Bolivia Student Visa, you must have an acceptance letter from the selected educational institution in Bolivia.
2. Valid passport must be valid for up to at least six months
3. Two passport-size photograph
4. Proof that shows enough financial means to support the whole stay in Bolivia
5. Evidence that shows the payment of a visa fee
6. Proof of accommodation in Bolivia for your entire stay
7. Certificate of police record from the native state
8. Confirmation of the registered study course in Bolivia educational institution
9. Medical insurance certificate
10. Marital status
11. An acceptance letter from a Bolivian educational institution
12. Academic transcripts or diplomas
What will be the processing time for a Bolivia Student Visa?
It will take almost 3 to 5 weeks for student visa processing.
What will be the cost of a Bolivia Student Visa?
It will cost you around $43 to $85.
Is it expensive to study in Bolivia?
Studying in Bolivia is quite affordable as compared to many other neighbouring states. You can expect to pay a tuition fee of 500 USD to 1,500 USD per semester and, in some instances, less than 500 USD.
The 7 Top-Rated Universities in Bolivia
Do you want to study in Bolivia at an affordable cost? The following is the list of some of the top-rated and cheapest universities to consider in Bolivia.