Albania student visa
International Students who plan to study for a bachelor or masters degree from Albanian Educational institute, should must apply for Albania Student Visa.
There are many reasons for a student to choose Albania as their international destination for study. Students come here for the rich culture and the diverse needs of the economy. Some remain and work, though there is a high level of competition for jobs in many areas. International students will find a variety of research studies, though, many of which can provide an opportunity for students to be a part of the medical field. Overall, the country is safe, offers affordable education, and has a low cost of living. It is centrally located too, making European travel easy to do.
"Learn about the requirements for studying in Albania, such as how much does Albania study visa costs? What documents will you be needing for applying for a study visa? Etc"
Tuition fees for studying in Albania
The tuition fees vary depending on the course of study, level of study, and higher education institution. Generally, tuition fees do not go beyond 4000 EUR per academic year. Contact the institution of your choice to know the exact tuition fees for the undergraduate and graduate study programs in Albania.
Living costs in Albania
Not much if compared to other European countries. There are people from other countries that can’t even tell where Albania is on the map, but if you’re planning to move or spend some time in the country, you must know that it is an affordable place to live in Europe.
According to EUROSTAT, the cost of living for an Albanian citizen compares to half of the average cost price in European Countries.
Albania student visa process
Go to the visavendor.com. Here you will have to:
- Fill in the Assessment form
- Receive our email
- You will have to pay the refundable visa service fee that Visa Vendor charges
- After your payment, you will be given credentials of your portal
- You will attach all your important documents that are mentioned in the checklist above
- Your application will be finalized
- Once your application is completed, it will be sent to the embassy to get processed
Albania student visa processing time
Albania Visa application is normally processed within 15 working days and in exceptional cases may take up to 30 days.
Albania Student Visa Requirements
- An acceptance letter: After you have gained admission into an approved educational institution in Albania, you will receive an acceptance letter from the institution. Without this letter, you can not apply for an Albania Student visa in Nigeria.
- Two identical and recent passport photographs.
- An international passport: This passport should be valid and should also have 2 blank pages in it. The blank pages will be used for entry and exit stamps.
- Visa application form: Fill the visa application form as directed. Do not be dishonest when you fill this form
- Proof that you have paid the necessary visa application fee.
- A valid travel health insurance: This insurance policy should be valid for the period of your stay in Albania
- Educational certificates and transcripts: These documents should show that you are qualified to study in Albania.
- A flight itinerary showing the dates you intend to enter and leave Albania.
- Proof of sufficient funds: You should provide documents that show that you have enough money to pay for your travel, accommodation, tuition, and living expenses in Albania.
Other documents you can submit for this purpose include:
A recently acquired bank statement
A recent credit card statement
Documents that prove you have a source of income
Proof that you have made a partial or full payment of your tuition.
A police certificate stating that you are not a criminal; and are of good behavior.
Proof that you are proficient in either Albanian or English Language.
Proof that you have made arrangements for your accommodation in Albania
List of Countries whose students don't need a visa to study in Albania
United States of America
Holy See (Vatican City State)
Saint Kitts and Nevis